Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Walt Disney World

Well, it has been about 2 months since we got back from Disney World. Wow!!!!!! What a fantastic trip. The girls had been counting down the days and it finally got here. We left out early Friday morning and headed down to Cocoa Beach. We arrived around 10 or 11 am and checked into the motel. We just bummed around and played on the beach for the day. The next morning we packed up and headed to Disney. As we were getting closer to the magical place, Brayden started noticing signs with Mickey Mouse and to extremely excited. As we came up on the sign that says "Welcome to Walt Disney World" she just started screaming and Brooklyn chimed in. It was great.

We checked into Wilderness Lodge-- which I must say is gorgeous-- and then headed to the Magic Kingdom. After getting mouse ears and autograph books, Keith situated the girls in front of the castle and made them close their eyes. I got on the other side of Main Street with the camera ready. He then asked them to open their eyes and they saw the castle in person for the first time. That was the most precious thing I have ever seen. That made the trip for me.From that moment on I did not care how much money we spent, I knew the girls were having a blast. We were able to stay for a week and we made such wonderful memories that I will never forget. I can't wait to go back again.

No comments: