Typical Brooklyn. I am so thankful for my Brooklyn and am glad to see her celebrate another year.Saturday, October 25, 2008
Happy Birthday Brooklyn
Today is Brooklyn's 3rd birthday. We had a small party with MiMi, Pop-Pop, Nana, Grampa, Uncle Brian, Aunt Chris, David, Ben and Greg, Aunt Mandy, Uncle John, Uncle Leonard, Mommy, Daddy and Brayden. Brooklyn wanted a pony cake and MiMi did a wonderful job decorating this. She got lots and lots of toys that I know she will enjoy playing with. Everything she opened came with the following response--"Oh my goodness gacious, what is it?"
Typical Brooklyn. I am so thankful for my Brooklyn and am glad to see her celebrate another year.
Typical Brooklyn. I am so thankful for my Brooklyn and am glad to see her celebrate another year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great cake!
Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...
What a sweetie! =)
Your girls are so pretty and precious.
=) Kimmy
Post a Comment